- For those of you who would like to pay and forget about it, you are welcome to make a FULL TERM PAYMENT at the time of registration. (There is a 10% discount applied for tuitions paid in full at the beginning of the term.)
- The two HALF TERM PAYMENTS are due at registration, and by Jan. 4 of the current term. (There is a 5% discount applied for tuitions paid in half term payments.)
- MONTHLY PAYMENTS are processed on the 7th of the month for the upcoming month. For example, payment of September tuition is processed on September 7th.
Monthly payments can be set up one of two ways:
Automatic withdrawal from your Checking Account OR Credit/Debit Card (kept securely on file).
You may also call (423) 218-9671 for a recorded message in the event of a cancellation.
• Maintaining accreditations and memberships
• No year-long contracts for current or new students
• Allows us to provide free admission to Academy performances
• Provide some guest artist/professional faculty master classes
• No student fundraising (selling calendars, snacks, candies, coupons, etc.)
This is a request and not a contract. Building a relationship takes time. . .and it’s a lot of work. Music is no exception. Did you know that it takes 10,000 hours to master a new skill? No doubt, taking music lessons is a discipline and a commitment. We hope you’ll agree with us that it is well worth the effort! It also takes time for your instructor to get to know you, and for you to get to know them. We believe 90 days is a fair expectation of time for a student to give a studio, instructor, and their studies a full opportunity.
• Festival Fees (as applicable)
• Accompanist Fees (as applicable)
• Books/Supplies (as needed and required of your instructor)
• Instrument (purchase or rental)
- Students receive 16 weeks of lessons PLUS performances each semester.
- 1 private lesson make-up is built into the schedule each semester.
- Only one make-up will be scheduled per absence (no make-ups for make-ups).
- Make-ups are not scheduled at various times during the week (you would come at normal lesson time during make-up week).
- Please give at least 24 hours notice if you will be missing a lesson.
- As part of encouraging our teachers to continually grow and improve themselves and their craft, there will be weeks where our staff are at conferences, competitions or performances. Make-up opportunities will ALWAYS be provided for lessons missed by our teachers.
- Due to scheduling multiple students, there are no make-ups for missed group lessons.
We will happily accommodate students with extenuating circumstances as we are able.
Don’t see your question?
880 total views, 2 views today